Monday, August 4, 2014

52 Questions: #4 and #5


Hello Interwebz!

I know I am a week behind on this series, but Jeremy and I went to Alabama and Florida to visit family last week. My laptop has also been out of commission (although I FINALLY have it working...somewhat) and I couldn't upload pics/gifs to my posts via the iPad app. :( 

However, this just means we will be answering 2 QUESTIONS TODAY! 
Onward!

Question #4:
  1. Tell me about your mother (hers name, birth date, birthplace, parents, etc.) Can you share some memories you have of your mother?


Ah, mothers. Aren't they great? :)

My mother's name is Paula Dansby. She was born on October 31st (that does NOT make her a witch; I checked.) Her parents are Huey and Glenda Campbell and she has one sister, Carmen.

I have an unlimited amount of memories of my mother but for the sake of the length of this post, I will tell one and keep it short. On a trip to Walt Disney World (BEST. PLACE. EVER.) My siblings were all set on riding Space Mountain for the 800th time that trip. My mom could tell that I really wanted to meet Ariel, since I had never met her before, so she sent my brother and sister with my dad and we waited in line to meet Ariel...for 2 hours. Only my mom would stand with her 14 year-old, surrounded by children no older than 10, and not complain.

Question #5: What kind of work did your parents do (farm, salesman, manager, seamstress, nurse, stay at home mom, professional/laborer, etc.)




My dad is the Vice President of Credit at NCI Buildings and my mom is a case manager who works out of her house. They are both very hard-working and good at what they do. My dad has done a great job of getting his company back on track and mom takes a lot of joy in being able to spend time with my nephew, Logan.


Alrighty! There will be more posts coming this week as I have a number of things going on!

Until next time,
Princess K

No comments:

Post a Comment