Monday, August 25, 2014

52 Questions: #8

Hello internet persons!

Princess K is back on this lovely Monday and that means it is question time! The last few questions (and my answers) have kinda....well, sucked. But I think today's will prove to be sudo interesting!

Question Number 8: What are the names of your brothers and sisters? Describe one or more things that stand out in your mind about each of your siblings.

See?! I knew this one would be more interesting. 
So, siblings. Yes, I have them...three of them.

My oldest brother is Nick. He is married to Kassi Hebert Dansby and they have a 2 year-old son, Logan. Nick loves Alabama football. Really, seriously, loves it. He is also going to school to get start his nursing degree while still working as a full-time paramedic.

My sister's name is Rachel. She is two years older than I am (the same age as my fiance!) and she has recently had a knee reconstruction surgery. Rachel is also going to be the Maid of Honor at my wedding next year. Rachel is going back to school at some point but since she can't even walk right now, that is going to wait.

Last, there is my little brother, Grayson. He is almost 20 years old but I still remember him as the obnoxious seven year old that we tied up with the vacuum cleaner cord. He is currently a volunteer fire fighter in Houston, Texas. 

Growing up, my siblings and I would get into all kinds of trouble. From climbing on the roof our house to running through the horse pastures playing tag, my siblings have always been great fun. 


Leave a comment about your own siblings below!

Princess K, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment