Monday, August 18, 2014

52 Questions: #7

Welcome Back!

Last week was a bit of a downer with all the crazy-ness going on. First, Robin Williams dies and then all the madness in Ferguson, MO?! And even more stuff was going down last night (but that is a post for another day.)


Anyway, it's Monday and we all know what that means. 52 Questions Post!

Here we go with number 7!

Question #7: What kind of hardships or tragedies did your family experience while you were growing up?

.....well, so much for that "happy-go-lucky" feeling today, eh?

Ok, so hardships/tragedies....I am really not a good example of the "hard-knock life." I have heard stories of my parents having issues when I was very, very young (think baby-in-arms young) but I do not recall any of them personally.

My parents have dealt with: bankruptcy, employment issues, stalkers (that one story is rather frightening!), family issues, etc.

Gee.....this post just kinda sucks. :(

Leave a comment if you read this!

Princess K, out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment