Monday, July 21, 2014

52 Questions: #3

Princess K here!
It's that time of the week: 52 QUESTIONS IN 52 WEEKS!

Question Number 3: Tell me about your father (his name, birth date, birthplace, parents, etc.) Can you share some memories you have of your father?

My dad is Jason Dansby. He was born in Alabama and his parents are Johnny and Beth Dansby. He has two siblings: Sarah and John. My dad's birthday is December 15th and he is going to be 49 years old this year.

The best (and most obnoxcious) memory of my dad is how he used to "sing us awake" when we were younger. Yes, this sounds pleasent and rather sweet but...my siblings and I are not morning people. My dad would tip toe into our room and start singing, "School day, school day, good ole golden rule day" (*shudders*) My sister and I shared a room through most of our childhood and we would both cry out, "OH DEAR SWEET GOD, NO! STOP THE SINGING!" as we dove from the bed.

To this day, whenever I stay at my parents house, my dad feels the need to sing to me in the morning. Of course now, I have leaned the power of coffee so it isn't quite so bad.

Share some stories or memories about your dad!

Until next time,
Princess K

No comments:

Post a Comment