Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fitness Princess: The Wedding Dress Challenge Week 4

Welcome back! We are now in Week 4 of the Redbook Wedding Dress Challenge and last week was tough! That Tabata style workout was killer on my legs. I barely made it through the sixth round without crying!
Here is the video from last week.
I don't feel like last week was really productive. I was lacking in posts and just so busy. I only did the Tabata workout once (although I liked it and plan to add it to my routine) and I barely got to finish my yoga video. Also, I didn't write down any of my food last week as my planner pages weren't printed. Oops!
Last week I tried a very different type of yoga video that focused more on relaxation. (I needed it last week!) Here is the video:
I set up my yoga mat next to my bed and followed this video right before I was ready to go to sleep. Man, did I get some great sleep after doing this! I think I will have to add this, as well as the tabata exercises, to my weekly routine.


Now, on to this week!
Looks like this week is gonna be all about cardio! The workout is intervals of 30 seconds of jump rope or jumping jacks, followed by a series of strength training exercises. I am going to need to modify the push ups and dips for my shoulders.
Also, looks like we are dumping yoga this week to repeat the week two workout. Awesome! Here is the link for easy access.
Finally, here is the nutrition guide for anyone who wants it. I usually just write down what I eat and try not to worry about calorie counting. Do what works best for you!

Looks like dinner is getting a makeover! I agree that more veggies at dinner is a great idea. I usually try to supplement this differently, as I don't really eat big portions. I will make a big glass of fresh squeezed juice, like my Green Lemonade, and drink that in addition to my small portion of meat or grains.

Good luck this week and be sure to leave a comment below on your progress!

Princess K, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment