Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fitness Princess: Wedding Dress Challenge Week 3

I'm back! Sorry to all about missing yesterday's post. It was a strange happenstance that Jeremy and I both had the day off so I didn't get around to posting the question of the week.

Anyway, today is Tuesday so it is time for an update on the Wedding Dress Challenge!

Here is the link to last week's workout and fit list.
Man, those plank walk ups were tough!
That's pretty much how my arms felt by the end of the week. Phew!
My "sneaky fitness" was Just Dance 3 (that game is so much fun!) and I did the following video from Youtube for Yoga.

Since my arms will probably be the most visible part of me on my wedding day, I though focusing on my upper body this week would be beneficial. Also, there are lots of great (and free!) Yoga videos and tutorials available online.

So far I have lost 4 pounds and 3 inches on my waist and hips.

Here is the video for this week!
Tabata? I've seen a ton of videos and workouts for this particular style on Pinterest but I haven't tried it personally. At least these are more basic moves, like the first week.
Squats, push ups, plank, and supermans. 20 x 10 seconds for 8 rounds.

Here is this weeks nutrition guide.
 
Looks like we are limiting dinner down to one plate in addition to our usual fare. I've been working on cutting dinner time back to before 8pm but it is difficult! Since I have my crock pot up and running now, things should run a bit smoother.

That's all for this week! Be sure to leave a comment on your progress below

Princess K, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment